Sunday, February 05, 2006

Ouchie

My shoulder hurts, my back is stiff, blah blah. I' m trying to decide whether it's from actual hard work or from trying to hoist the mutt up into my arms on a bathroom scale to see how huge he really is these days. I suspect the latter may be the culprit. My poor my tried to help but Vince is so long and thick now it was just a laughing fest. We did conclude he's a pound or two shy of 80. Eeek.

I spent Friday and Saturday working out of town, in my home town actually. I always dread it only because I have to pack a bunch of shit to get there but once that's out of the way it's a good time! I spend the night with mom and dad and eat real food alllllll day. I had 12 clients booked over there with 3 of the sons-a-bitches not showing up (that how'd they say it at home!). People, if you make an appointment, please show up regardless of what it's for or who it's with. That may be one of my super duper major piss-off.

Saturday morning I got a call from my friend/office mate who is also doing work out of town but in a different direction than "my" town. She wanted a favour but didn't say what it was. Then the phone rang in the room I use, which is in an inn. It was my friend asking if I could massage her tomorrow (today now!) because she TOTALED HER CAR. She was driving to work and hit ice rolling the car 360 degrees landing back on the wheels. She's ok but I doubt she'll be wanting to be touched today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home