Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I've been tagged

Four jobs I've had:

  1. Massage Therapist. Still doin' it, like it.
  2. Massage therapy instructor/clinic supervisor. Didn't like it.
  3. Office administrator in a funeral home. Liked it ok, it was just a job.
  4. H&R Block girl. I was the one who printed and signed the "cash back" cheques.

Four movies I can watch over and over:

  1. Bridget Jones
  2. Love Actually
  3. Chicago
  4. Pirates of the Caribbean

Four places I've lived:

  1. Here
  2. There
  3. _______
  4. _______

Four places I've vacationed:

  1. Orlando, FL (family vacation)
  2. New York City (quickie vacation)
  3. Haiti (working vacation)
  4. Vancouver, Nanaimo, Whistler (long vacation)


Four of my favorite dishes:

  1. Pizza (I know, that's pathetic)
  2. Beef stroganoff
  3. A meal involving pot stickers
  4. Not turkey

Four sites I visit daily:

  1. BBC News
  2. The Weather Network
  3. Job bank
  4. People Magazine

Four places you'd rather be right now:

  1. Bed
  2. _____
  3. _____
  4. _____

Four bloggers I am tagging:

I don't have four more bloggers to tag :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

You and SP both posted food I don't know. What is a potsticker? I've seen the word before but haven't two clues what it is. Sounds sharp.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 12:33:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home