Monday, January 30, 2006

It sang to me

In my early morning stupor I dragged my feet across the floor to pour myself a cup of crack...er, coffee. I retreated to the living to sit, stare, and drink.

"Boyfriend, come here! Do you hear that?"

"Yes, what's in there?"

"Just coffee."

"Do you want me to pour it out?"

"No. I'll just drink it."

"Don't cry to me if something jumps out at you."

*eye roll*

My coffee mug was making weird noises and fortunately I had a witness to confirm I had not OD'd on marshmallows last evening frying more brain cells than what I could spare.

Weird.

---------------------------------------

As I had mentioned earlier, I have two midterms coming up this week. One is in sport psychology, which I absolutely love so expect future posts on perception and personality and such. Love that shit! LOVE it!

--------------------------------------

I bought a gazillion pairs of fleece slipper socks from the evil store I try not to shop at anymore. They had these booty fleece slipper socks on sale for $2 and I bought a pair in every colour. I love the darn things. I had great intentions of buying them as part of my Christmas shopping in an effort to cure my condition, Last Minute Shopping Syndrome. In doing so I realized not only do I suffer from LMSS but also Me Me Me Disease. This is bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home