Friday, January 20, 2006

Splurge

Ok, I'll admit, it's excessive but I spent $30 on a new stylus for my Pocket PC. I purchased a Dell Axim X30 in March and have managed to hang onto the original stylus all of this time. I lost it earlier this week and decided to get myself a new one. I called Dell and...THEY DON"T MAKE THEM ANYMORE, not for my Pocket PC anyway. It hasn't even been a year! This news forces me to go to Staples where they only have small ones for Palms and such. I needed a normal full size pen/stylus to clip to my case so hence the $30. But, it's a stylus, pen, pencil, and hi-lighter all in one!!

-------------------------------------

Work has been insanely busy this week, which I'm thrilled about! Unfortunately this doesn't leave much time for socializing and I'm feeling a bit of withdrawal!! I have only seen my friend that's visiting from California because she came in twice for a massage, God love her!! It's sad when work and play have to overlap. She takes off early tomorrow and I'm quite sad, we used to have a ball when she was living here :(. I only saw her three times in the month she was home and I was bummed all day after she left my office yesterday.

-------------------------------------

So my office mate proposed a flash trip to Toronto to see this exhibit at the Science Centre about human bodies that have been preserved and then modeled with plastic to display the human anatomy. I'm not going as I'd be gagging all of the way through! It is kind of neat though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home