Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Excrement

Oh dear. I have been eating dried figs like there's no tomorrow and I've been making sure to consume all of the suggested water to keep one healthy. The only problem, my digestive system is pissed, or thrilled, it's difficult to distinguish the two. I have enough gas to power North America and I have enough pee to run a turbine to power the rest of the world.

During one of my client's treatments this afternoon I had to pee so badly I wanted to cry. When I finally did go to the washroom my waterworks went on and on and on and on...ahhhhhhhhhhh.

All in the name of healthy living!

----------------------------------------------

Work is taking a turn for the better *knock on wood* with the new year. This time of year typically is busier anyway plus my Yellow Pages ad is out, which is the source of a large percentage of new clients.

Now for overhauling my website...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bridget M. said...

Between this and the gas and the mowing your legs posts I'm beginning to this you're a guy!

Not really but I'm only reading you after I've already eaten instead of during. LOL!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 1:27:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home