Sunday, January 08, 2006

Lamp shades

I've continued working through my apartment and throwing shit out. I have managed to accumulate a lot of random crap that I don't even realize I possess. My apartment is not large but I absolutely love this place so I want to create an enjoyable and functional place in which to live.

Bags: I have purses, backpacks, shoulder bags, tote bags, laptop cases, canvas grocery bags. Must decrease number of carrying devices.

Lamp shades: I have three lampless lamp shade. Either find lamps for said shades or chuck 'em (I vote for at least one to be chucked...ugly forest green...).

Papers: Countless papers unfiled and envelopes unopened. Burn 'em.

Clothes: I have filled yet another garbage bag of clothes that I just don't wear. I suspect more of this to come.

Cat Beds: Cats sleep wherever they desire. Owning four cat beds is pointless and a waste of space.

Underwear and socks: I have chucked all of my thongs that snuggle up into places they don't belong (i.e. the infamous "Front Wedgie") and socks with holes or socks that are permanently divorced from their spouse.

I could go on all night but rest assured Internet Land, I am making progress.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Doesn't tossing shit out ROCK!

Monday, January 09, 2006 8:30:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home