Wednesday, January 04, 2006

HTML

You wanna talk about procrastination...I'm teaching myself how to do my own personal website. I have someone who has put one up for me but we've never really discussed the way I really want it to look and I'm not great at relaying the image in my head to someone else. I figured creating some bits and pieces of what I'm thinking about might clarify exactly what that is.

-----------------------------------------

Everyone around me is off.

I want to hug them all.

----------------------------------------

I'm reading a great book that I don't recommend for everyone but I do recommend it highly. "Why do Men Have Nipples?" It discusses all of those medical questions people tend to ask physicians at parties once the booze have taken effect. Funny stuff.

FYI: poop is brown because of billirubin but look out for beets, blueberries, etc. but you already knew that!

I'm so easily amused!!!

*wedding crashes is out on dvd today!!!*

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just stay away from FrontPage.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:34:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home