Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Pure Rage

Today I have:

- kicked my freezer
- cried over car keys
- threw my purse
- kicked my printer HARD
- cried over $13 of wasted transparent labels

It's not been a good day. I thought I'd be all creative and make something for Christmas this year. I was going to print labels and make it all fun and professional but no, my asshole printer won't pick up the labels and has ruined 6 consecutive sheets of this crap. Oh, it did print one, it was lovely. Bastard.

Pot would be good tonight. I probably could have it prescribed, I'm at that point.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

that nucking futs!! I feel for you totally. Technology blows just when you need it to suck.

I will show you so many xmas light tomorrow night that they'll overpower your frustration and make you nauseous with wonder.

Oh - and those g-d labels. Know what I do? Print them on a whole one solid sticky sheet instead and then cut 'em out. Then there's no need to line 'em up!

word verify:
fqneomf: I think we know what this means but for those that don't it's Kiki swearing today. F*ckn OOO MY F*CK! And she deserves to let it out too.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 12:23:00 am  
Blogger Bridget M. said...

Did I tell you it took me seven hours to get the dub Canon easy print installed on my computer? Then it was out of two inks. I think it's a conspiracy.

Hope today is easier sweets!

Thursday, December 22, 2005 11:22:00 am  
Blogger Vince said...

Today is better, so far!

Thursday, December 22, 2005 11:31:00 am  
Blogger Gia said...

POST POST!!!
i am so dry... I need water! I need food! Bloooooog!

:)
ho ho ho

Tuesday, December 27, 2005 6:08:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home