Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Taste...

I'm so close to being finished everything for the semester that I can taste victory!! Whether or not it's true victory is another story, I may or may not come out on top. But hey, I'm pretty much finished!!

I was just reviewing my schedule for the holidays and I got that sinking feeling in my gut when I realized how busy that I am NOT. Unfortunately bills keep rolling in whether I work or not. I am tired of being so strapped for cash as I'm sure you're all tired of reading about me being strapped for cash. So, for the New Year, I am improving my business dammit. I am starting with a new sign (already in the works), I will create brochures, I will put up posters, I will revamp my website entirely, I will hand out business cards shamelessly.

Look out, I'm coming to get you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I think you should totally go for it. Don't second guess yourself. Just do it!!!

I'm rooting for you.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 9:54:00 am  
Blogger Natalie said...

what kind of business doy ou have?

Thursday, December 22, 2005 10:38:00 am  
Blogger Vince said...

I'm a massage therapist and I work for myself.

Thursday, December 22, 2005 11:32:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home