Saturday, December 10, 2005

Party Animal

It's not even midnight and I've attended two parties and am officially on my way to bed, well past my bedtime. Boyfriend's running group was having their Christmas party which was at his friend's house so it also became his birthday party. Party host's girlfriend walked in and was approached by one of the group members,

"Hi. And you are...???"

"I'm host's friend."

"Are you a runner?"

"No."

End of conversation.

They were not a friendly group. Very snoooooooty.

--------------------------------------------------

Last night on my cell phone with boyfriend (I use a hands-free headset, don't panic!) while driving in snow "storm" almost sliding off the highway (freeway for you US folks),

Boyfriend: "I took Vince out to poop and I thought his intestines were coming out, there was this red stuff suspending a turd. It just hung there still connected to his butt. I had to pull it out."

Welcome to Doggy Parenting 101: Be cautious of Dollarstore rope bones.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

That was pretty gross to read first thing in the morning, not because it made my tummy turn, but because I just laughed a hunk of chocolate out of my nose. By real.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:17:00 am  
Blogger Bridget M. said...

Eeeewwww and sorry about a crappyish party. If it's any consolation I am having a less than stellar weekend as well. Maybe next one will be terrific to make up for it?

Sunday, December 11, 2005 11:14:00 am  
Blogger Angela said...

Glad we're not the only couple to discuss dog poop in the am.

Love the barrel. Couldn't resist, also had to create a mini-me.

PS. I flat out hate runners/marathoners! Did you know they have a shorter life span than walkers.

Sunday, December 11, 2005 8:09:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home