Sunday, December 04, 2005

Oh Crapaud

Ok, this post has nothing to do with toads but that is one of my favourite French words because it sounds like crap but it's not.

Studying has been quite successful although I have not met the goal entirely I have the bulk of it completed. I do need time to let it stew. I also need to remember that I have two other courses to consider at some point including a HUGE project worth 50% of my mark for the class. And, of course, I mustn't forget the assignment that's due on Thursday. Booooooo...

GOAL: Schedule change - the remainder of chapter four may resume Sunday evening or on Monday. All other chapters are pushed back by one day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

And eef you need cawfee and tawk yew kno whur I is on mundee.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 11:21:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home