Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Can't Hold Back



I tried to not post this picture as I intended to send it out as my Christmas card this year (as if I've even sent cards in the past 3 or 4 years). This may add to the list of ways I've been abusing my dog...

I've just officially missed another class this morning. I was almost dressed and ready to go but had this terrible feeling in my gut. I should leave you hanging here waiting for something exciting that should make one hide away from reality but, no, I won't do that to you all. I had coffee and not enough food and yesterday I had a greasy skillet and then two BIG FAT Italian sausages...that was the terrible feeling in my gut. By the time I overcame the gut rot Chemistry was well underway...dammit.

Today, I have decided to start getting organized, again. I need to get my apartment and my head cleaned up for exam period. I had my last Chemistry lab yesterday which is a huge reminder that this term is drawing near the end and I haven't actually participated in much studying up to this point. I did, however, pass my last Chemistry lab exam.

Today, I'm becoming a good student. Ok, a better student. Ok, a student.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bridget M. said...

What a great Christmas photo! Now get to class! (oh who am I kidding? I skipped a lot too)

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:47:00 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

The best part about school is skipping it.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 1:02:00 pm  
Blogger Gia said...

That skillet thing sat well in my tummy, but I admittedly didn't chase it with italian well-hungs! lol

cheers with pepto bismal!

jrvqvpsx: could that one been any longer? sheesh.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 1:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home