Monday, November 28, 2005

I'm OK

We survived the weekend! Dad wasn't overly sociable but was a bit hungover and distracted by long lost relatives and friends in town for the wedding. He offered boyfriend more than one beer so at least he was making an effort.

The wedding was lovely and I managed to get through it without any mild breakdowns that tend to overcome me during most joinings of couples. We all attended the rehearsal party where I may have consumed a glass or two or bottle too many...ooops. Boyfriend said I was borderline obnoxious as I kept telling the bride's daughter-in-law just how fat her dog was. Just pointing out the truth really!!! Can't take me anywhere!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good for you. Hey, a hangover is the mark of a good wedding.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 1:02:00 am  
Blogger Gia said...

I had no idea about the BF and family probs. Glad it all worked out ok. Were you in the wedding?

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 9:46:00 am  
Blogger Bridget M. said...

Glad you survived!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:42:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home