Monday, November 14, 2005

Weekend

We Canadians enjoyed an extra day off from work this past weekend. Friday we celebrated our remaining and fallen veterans with our various Remembrance Day services going on throughout the country. We're so blessed to have such brave men in women that fought for how we live today. I can't say that I would be so brave.

After paying respects in the late morning, boyfriend and I spent the evening with our neighbours. I'm quite surprised that they are all still living in the building after the conversation continuously returning to bodily excretions. Hmmm, lucky neighbours.

Saturday was just plain odd. Absolutely everything I planned and everyone I planned to see did not happen. We made up for the lost coffee on Sunday but my friend I was suppose to massage is still out there with a stiff neck all because I got confused between whether I was to be there at 1 or 1:30pm. Apparently it was 1pm. The sad thing is, if I mix up times it's because I've slept too late or am too hung over but this Saturday I was out of bed by 7:30 am and ready to go but confused myself on the specific half hour. I guess my brain and body completely shut down to fully appreciate the down time.

Speaking of sleep (not really, I know) I'm posting this picture of how I fell asleep a few nights ago. I was struggling to get through Grey's Anatomy for the second time even though it was a great episode. I slept like this for about 25 minutes before dragging myself to bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bridget M. said...

Awww! My 4 yr old sleeps like that. Your weekend sounds similar to mine, hope the next one is better.

Monday, November 14, 2005 2:06:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, what were you dreaming of?

Monday, November 14, 2005 3:05:00 pm  
Blogger Gia said...

You look so cute! Sorry I helped f-up Saturday. :/

Monday, November 14, 2005 4:01:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home