Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Cougar


My lab partner referred to me as a cougar...to my face. What do you say to that?

She was telling me a story of her life, which I did not care about, and I responded appropriately by saying "oh, where do you go here on a Monday night?" And she tells me the name of the bar which happens to be the hillbilly bar we visited earlier in the fall (refer to "the move" pictures on or off of the car). So she says pointedly and confidently, "You're a cougar."

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

I don't know which I dislike more: MILF or Cougar. Both I thought were cute at first and now both just sound degrating.

Thanks for ungluing my shoulders from my ears today. I have been steadily progressing since. You have a gift!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 10:04:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bad kitty!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 11:53:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home