Sunday, October 30, 2005

I did it!


I sewed and I cut and I ripped and I re-sewed and I made the damn dress. It even looked like a dress so I was pleased. I didn't realize I knew how to follow a pattern until I made boyfriend's costume the weekend prior. It was worth all the pin pricks and the many trips to the fabric store to satisfy new ideas! Although my dress was made from sheets from my office. The purple one was a much lighter shade of purple so I dyed the fabric, and my fingers, to make it a bit brighter. And, I now have a passion for eyelets. I may poke eyelet hole into every and anything I own!!!

CJ and hubby came along as well as another friend of mine. CJ's boobies came out for the evening as well. They were some seriously hot smoking guns! I kept staring at her randomly throughout the evening; being a pirate works for her! Check out those eyes (once you get past the boobs that is)! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr baby! I covered her face, that's not part of the costume!

Boyfriend was extremely excited about the whole production. Several times throughout this past week he would don his pirate attire and walk around the house. He digressed to about age 7 or so! Yesterday as we were getting ready he had a bit of a panicked moment, "I just know we're going to be late..." After the reminder that it was just a Halloween party and we'll get there when we get there he removed his watch and concentrated on his transformation to Captain Jack Sparrow. Please notice that, yes, he does own the action figure, which the rest of the world refers to as a doll!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home