Saturday, October 15, 2005

Coffee love sticks

I bought the best things ever a couple of days ago. They are wafer sticks filled with creamy chocolate that you put in your coffee...mmmmmm...mmmmm! Yummy! I had the girls over for coffee and a giggle this morning, which was fun as I'm usually not the hostess of these gatherings (I'm not good at it is why). CJ's husband (looking all trendy and dashing in his new threads) skipped off and brought us samosas from our local market. Again, yummy!

We planned a bit of our Halloween excursion and costumes, a strong pirate theme seems to be present amongst our group, thank you Captain Jack Sparrow! Boyfriend and I are getting our costumes compiled early this year in spite of our strong tendencies to procrastinate such efforts. I, however, know why I procrastinate the costume buying, I get bored of it by the time Halloween rolls around. I purchased a pirate costume a couple of weeks ago but now I want a new because this one is old now. We'll see. I did buy a Halloween bandana for Vince even though I thought he would look dapper as Princess Leia. Maybe next year!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

Coffee was great! I may make it a Sat morning tradition with your permission! :)

Let me know when you're gonna go to the halloween store to get pirate accessories. I wanna tag! Savvy?!
;p

Sunday, October 16, 2005 10:53:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home