Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sunshine


The weather this past weekend was terrible so it's so nice to see the sun shining out there today. I had a bit of time to walk the dog between work, school, and procrastinating school work. Yesterday we walked to the dog park so we could practice our puppy class homework, which was quite successful. I, however, was the deviant one of the day. I had to pee very badly by the time we arrived at the dog park and given that it is essentially a large doggy toilet, I peed there...on the ground...like the dogs...I didn't cock my leg. I was considerate and did it behind a bench where people wouldn't walk and dogs were unlikely to roam.

I was alone, by the way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

That made me giggle! Kinda surprised you didn't take a pic of your shoes as you did it, but maybe you were holding Vince...
;P

Thursday, October 13, 2005 6:05:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home