Friday, October 07, 2005

The scary envelope

It's HST time. Actually it was HST (haromized sales tax) time last Friday and I'm just sending it in now. For those of you who are not aware, Atlantic Canadians get to give the government all of their money one way or another. *wow this really reminds of CJ's post the other day* I have to collected and pay the government 15% of all my service sales. Every three months I have to sit down and work out the balance of what I bought and what earned and send the difference to Revenue Canada *said with spooky Halloween voice* So, 15% of everything I earn goes to Rev. Can. for HST and then another 38% (or more, I am uncertain and don't want to know) goes to Rev. Can. for income tax. Therefore, when you calculate everything, I make $4.00/month.


Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to void my bank account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home