Friday, October 07, 2005

Ahhhhhhhhhh...

I am SO excited to have a quiet weekend! I really was not looking forward to the possibility of driving to my parents' place twice in three days, and now I don't have to do that. I really was hoping to take this weekend to get my school stuff organized, which I should have done weeks ago but have been neglecting my work. I also need to get my apartment organized and get it to a somewhat sanitary state. But, all of those things I can do on my own schedule and there will be no hangover to slow me down! My motivation level has been nonexistent this term, which is very frightening as the fall term is usually my best one. I can't wait to see what the winter term has in store for me, or me for it (I love my ambiguous pronouns!).

I thought I'd show you a picture of the doggie goulash from last night.
Yummy yummy. He gets one little piece everytime he does something correctly that I ask him to do.

So my middle son, Owen, the grey and white cat, is driving me insane. He has this habit scratching around his food dish when he's through eating. This would be perfectly acceptable if he wasn't digging as though trying to tunnel to Australia. He's so coarse and rough he pulls random objects over the dish and ultimately breaking a dish if a glass one is nearby. He has broken 3 dishes in three days. Yes, I realize it's my fault for putting a glass dish at his disposal. The really annoying part is the food that gets dispersed all throughout my kitchen, which is vacuumed up by the dog who will later barf it back up. It's a vicious cycle.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

I understand your frustration - but this post was so funny that it is worth the frustration for the laugh it just gave me! (punch me at dinner)

Friday, October 07, 2005 4:46:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, the circle of life.

Friday, October 07, 2005 8:39:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home