Monday, October 03, 2005

Idiot

What a long day! I have been on the go since 6:45 am and I have just sat down now! I worked out of town today which always makes my back want to fall right off of my body. Lugging my table around, even though it's light, wears on me after a while. *whine whine* I did get to visit my nephew for an hour or so once he and my brother arrived at my parents' house.

I took Vince to his first obedience class tonight. My smart smart dog is an idiot after all. I never considered him to be hyper but apparently I have no standards whatsoever. He pulled and tugged and barked and ignored me. He was even tricky for the instructor to handle. Excuses: 1) he was left alone longer than normal today, 2) he started smoking crack after breakfast, 3) mummy was drunk and threw up setting a bad example. Solutions: 1) Mummy's going to start smoking crack after breakfast too, 2) Mummy may drink and throw up more...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awww...give the poor kid a chance.

Monday, October 03, 2005 11:02:00 pm  
Blogger Angela said...

please forward the name of your crack dealer.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 9:19:00 am  
Blogger Gia said...

Vince looks kind of part racoon in this pick. Bandit boy.
;)

Tuesday, October 04, 2005 4:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home