Tuesday, September 27, 2005

TV

I'm so lazy today. I'm slowly but surely finishing up my pre-lab chemistry assignment between phone calls and pet scoldings (CJ, I assaulted your husband with chemistry questions over the phone. He offered tutoring services; I may be a permanent fixture at your house until April). I am almost finished and really want to be watching TV right now but the remote control is 6 feet away and I'm sitting down.

It's too far to move.

I wonder if I can train the dog to fetch that for me and to wipe his doggy drool off before handing it over.

I want chocolate.

Mmmmm....

On another note, the dog obedience people called today in a huff and left a message with that "don't waste our time" tone.

"Hi Kiki, it's blah blah from blah, we really need to know if you'll be attending class because there are other people that really want to take it."

Apparently she forgot the arrangement that we made 5 days ago that I was sending boyfriend on Tuesday in my place instead of Monday because they changed the time with only 5 day's notice. I love the sound in someone's voice when they know they've just made a boob of him/herself. Nah nah nah nah nah, I was right and you were wrong.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You go girl!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 1:22:00 pm  
Blogger Gia said...

You are always welcome here Kikster! I hope you do come for tutoring - it'll be an excuse for a visit! (I get 30 mins of your time either before of aft)
:)

And boogers to the twat that said that on the phone. Nimrods. OH! And I swear I saw Vince's sibling on the sidewalk yesterday. Only the colouring was different.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 2:33:00 pm  
Blogger Angela said...

mmm chocolate good. obedience bad.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 2:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home