Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Scandal

If I was famous and was losing my public appeal, I wonder what my scandalous publicity stunt would be? I thought about this yesterday but came up with very little. I couldn't commit to drugs or an eating disorder, I could never get that skinny. I don't foresee wild explicit affairs with strange men or a string of failed marriages. I could date a 19 year old once I hit 40 or so. But all of that has been done to death.

Hmmm...

I can imagine a string of "indecent" exposure episodes. It's hard to say really.

Stop the press, my freaky arm hair! Perhaps that'll be my scandal...

4 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

i've been trying to think of an original scandal all day... no wonder people keep reviving the same ol' same ol'.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 6:57:00 pm  
Blogger Vince said...

No kidding! It's harder than it sounds.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:27:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

You could dry-hump the leg of someone important in public. Say…the Pope, or the Queen.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 1:14:00 pm  
Blogger Vince said...

That's a very interesting image! I wonder if he would be less conservative if a hottie like that hit on him????

Thursday, September 29, 2005 5:26:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home