Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Bay



Boyfriend and I took a drive with Vince today to one our province's parks near the bay. It was a two hour drive during which Vince vomited three times; he's not too good with driving just yet but it is coming along. He was a good navigator today though, check him out!

We had a great afternoon once we washed the seat covers at a local laundromat while we let Vince run loose on the beach. You know, I didn't realize that you could buy a side use box of Tide and two sheets of Bounce. $0.59 a box!

He tuckered himself out and plopped down on a hole he dug in the sand!

We walked along this beach for 45 minutes or so after feeding Vince his replacement breakfast since the original one was shaken out of the soiled blankets. I had to buy him an extra bag of food because a meal of milk bones isn't that healthy!

Look at my boys playing in the sand! I like this shot even though you can't really see either of them clearly!

It's so sad to admit but I sat in the backseat with Vince for half of the drive home. I thought it might help ease his fear of driving. Can you imagine me with real children!?!?! I'll be everything that I mock!

What a great day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

what a great day. vince is really gorgeous.

that is a great photo with your boys dark from the angle of the sun.

Sunday, October 02, 2005 10:57:00 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

What fun! I like your towel vomit shield / doggie barrier between the seats. Very ingenious.

Monday, October 03, 2005 1:47:00 pm  
Blogger Vince said...

The barrier was more for his excessive drooling...like a river...

Monday, October 03, 2005 10:21:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home