Thursday, October 06, 2005

Gourmet

The day was actually good after all. I thought my client this afternoon might go into labour on my table (I don't just treat pregnant women although they seem to be plentiful among my clientele lately). I expect a phone call in the next day or two announcing the new arrival! I'm still hoping someone will go into all out labour mid-massage.

I popped by the grocery store this evening to pick up the obedience school approved treats for class and practice. I have wieners, I have cheese, I have cheerios all baked to death with garlic powder and mixed together like pooch trail-mix. I shudder to think what I paid for the concauction but he goes ape-shit over the stuff. It's a bit sad to think my mongral dog eats better than I do!

Off to research!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Vince is a lucky boy. Except for the whole snip-snip thing.

Thursday, October 06, 2005 11:27:00 pm  
Blogger Gia said...

Those cheerio garlic things sound kinda tastey.

Friday, October 07, 2005 9:21:00 am  
Blogger Vince said...

I was tempted to taste it! I'll let you know!

Friday, October 07, 2005 10:42:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home