Saturday, October 08, 2005

New Addition


Sometimes you meet people that you truly like and sometimes you meet people that you truly like what they SEEM to be about. I met a woman this spring that I truly like, the real her not the circumstances surrounding her.

She was dating boyfriend's friend, who was a bit of a dink, and when they broke up I was so sad I might not see her anymore or at least as often. Although, it was in her best interest to not be dating a self centered moron. She is one of those kind hearted, honest, friendly people that you just enjoy being around.

On Wednesday as I was walking upstairs to my building manager's office (at work) and I see a piece of mail addressed to Vince from this woman's dog! After staring at it for a moment I was certain that it was indeed for Vince and I take it from the mail slot. Ranger had sent him doggie treats to console him after the loss of his balls; a bit of a "join the club" gesture! How cute!

Needless to say C and I emailed back and forth from dog to dog. Vince told Ranger that boyfriend and I like her better than the Weird Little Short Man (aka WLSM). So mature I am!

I am quite excited that Ranger and C will be passing through town this weekend and are planning to stop by for a doggie date! I really hope we keep in touch!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great story. We can all use some more good friends.

Saturday, October 08, 2005 1:20:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home