Wednesday, October 12, 2005

A sign?

After my client this morning I had to go to the university to process my student loan. I was quite relieved that my loan had finally arrived at the university because I had noticed my student online services was no longer accessible to me. Odd. During the paperwork signing the clerk pointed out that I had be withdrawn from all of my courses because of no payment. I had paid a promisary deposit but neglected to sign a promisary note. Whoops! I had to go to the registrar's office after processing my loan to be reinstated as a student in my designated courses. I have to re-register for the winter term on my own.

On the work side of things, my office phone is STILL down. The phone company said someone can be there on Sunday to repair it but I should try unplugging it and then plug it in again because if the technician says the problem didn't require them then I get charged a minimum of $50 for their time. I told her "I will not accept charges of any amount." Morons.

Perhaps I should just quit work and school.

My life isn't all doom and gloom! I was at the grocery store last night with Ms.D. and we laughed...a lot. I think she's misleading me though. She makes me feel funny (haha funny not peculiar funny) because she laughs so whole heartedly at my jokes. I can see me trying a career in comedy but she'd probably be my only fan! Silly girl! All over a smart car!

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Smart cars are smart, not funny. You offend them with your jesting.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 3:24:00 pm  
Blogger Vince said...

Ok, that one was funny!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 3:24:00 pm  
Blogger Vince said...

Smarts, I saw a shopping cart for kids, the one where it's encased with plastic in the shape of a race car. It was parked beside me!

I love Smart cars, they're just not bigger enough for the dog!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 3:25:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home