Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I caved

So I FINALLY bought my chemistry text. I have been wanting to buy it all along but had been waiting for my student loan money to be deposited, which conveniently was half way through the term and was not nearly enough to cover my costs. Anyhow, I just went out and bought the stupid thing because I am sinking fast in that course. It makes me a wee bit nauseous to think about the money I owe to various vendors because of poor "sales" on my part but things work out one way or another...keep the faith!

On a positive note, the Hot One and I did a TV interview for a live call-in show last night on our local cable station. I'm not sure if it will generate much business but I did have A LOT more hits on my website last night that what I've been getting normally. *crossing my fingers* We both think we pulled off a respectable performance although we'll see how our colleagues react!!
The host said to "make it fun" so we did! Be careful what you wish for, right!?

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Heard you were fabulous darling, truly!

I find putting myself out there in front of my peers one of the toughest things to do. Too much self-recrimination (did I spell all that right?) afterwards. Good on you and the hot one. You're both hot in my book.

:)

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 2:39:00 pm  
Blogger Gia said...

You were fabulous! Although too bad about that whale they showed in the middle of the interview. Don't know how you massaged her with a straight face. Hope she's lost some of that blubber and got a tan. Ew. That girl wasn't made for tv.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 7:59:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home