Saturday, October 15, 2005

Curse of the bellbottoms

As I sit here waiting for my friend to arrive, I thought of a little story that is both amusing yet sick and a bit disgusting. When I was three my brother and I were outside playing with our cousin one beautiful spring day. It being the spring of 1980 I was sporting some stylish red polyester bellbottoms, I was looking rather adorable!

The day was going rather smoothly when my mother hears a horrific gut wrenching scream coming out of my delicate (ha!) little mouth. I was pounding my leg incessantly like a demon had taken possession of my femur!!! She runs out whips off my pants and there it is...a frog...dead...squished by the hand of a three-year-old.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vince said...

You're thinking of Fig, Wayne is still there!

Monday, October 17, 2005 3:25:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home