Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Dufus

I'm a moron. I posted my resume on Monster.ca mostly for when I finish my degree next Christmas. I do love my current career but I like to keep my options open.

I get a phone call this afternoon from a company two hours from where I live. They want to set up an interview. I asked them what position it is for and the woman tells me, "junior management, PR, etc." Neat, I do none of that really. I work for myself so I guess I manage, well, me...that's about all...

Maybe it's a sign...

Anyone want to go for a drive tomorrow??

2 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

NIFTY!!!!
And yes you do that stuff - with your own business!
yeay!
(but of course you can't leave us)

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 8:38:00 am  
Blogger Vince said...

I decided not to go. It was a two hour drive each way but the position is here in town. I'll send them an official resume and go from there.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005 2:37:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home