Sunday, November 13, 2005

Dust bunnies

I bought a new baby last night. I am now the proud owner of a Bissell something or other vacuum cleaner. Ms. D and I realized we have obviously entered a new phase of life since purchasing a vacuum cleaner was as exciting as getting your graduation ring in high school. I, of course, revacuumed all of my area rugs that had been cleaned earlier yesterday morning. I have a small canister vac but no carpet attachment, which I now need with all of the rugs to protect the floors from doggy paws.

Brace yourselves, this is what came out of just 3 of my already vacuumed rugs (which aren't that large)...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, if you think that is a lot you will be floored with what comes out of my vacuum.

Sunday, November 13, 2005 1:02:00 pm  
Blogger Gia said...

I'm so glad you did that before I came over for coffee. :P

Sunday, November 13, 2005 10:59:00 pm  
Blogger Vince said...

I thought boyfriend's mother (the neurotic neat freak) was going to have an MI as I described the amount of dirt, dust, and hair I sucked out of my carpets.

Monday, November 14, 2005 10:48:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home