Friday, November 18, 2005

Biscotti


Do you think that a double chocolate biscotti counts as a balanced nutritious diet?

The weekend is just a few hours from officially beginning and I cannot wait! Every weekend I look forward to having some nonschool and nonwork time but it doesn't always end up that way. By Sunday night I'm so sad to go to bed because I don't want to start classes all over again on Monday morning, bright and early. Five more months, five more months.

I am taking my canine-boy to have his picture done with Santa on Saturday. This picture may be the root of several Christmas gifts for a lot of people this year! I keep thinking I should make something homemade for everyone this year but I always get freaked out when I make something for someone else. This little glitch became apparent when I made an ottoman slip cover for myself and then was paralyzed when I was supposed to make a "simple" bench seat cushion for a friend! I overthought it to the point where I had to get my mother to help me make the darn thing, not without some cursing either!

I'll just keep surfing the internet...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

I so thought that was a turd when it popped up at first! :P Chocolate is a food group of it's own so it is always a nutricious snack.

Friday, November 18, 2005 8:34:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home