Monday, December 05, 2005

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Winter has arrived in the maritimes! I have been bundled up in all kinds of winter gear but still am freezing and it's only -4 C. Ms. D. pointed out that in a couple of months from now -4 will feel SO warm and it's so very true!

My studying has been thrown off but I have all day tomorrow to get back on track. I intend to do an outline for my big project as well tomorrow and, of course, I'll do Thursday's assignment too. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhh!

Ms. D. came in for a massage this afternoon and then we walked with the dog immediately afterward. Somewhere this afternoon I had an image of perogies so I decided we should stop by the grocery store on our stroll to grab a bag. I thought a 4 kg bag should do it. We only cooked 2 kg and ate at least half between the two of us!!! Mmmm... Ms. D. felt a bit stuffed but I'm feeling quite comfortable and considering having another one...or two...

3 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

No perogies had I
Said with a downcast eye...

and a fever of 101

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:20:00 am  
Blogger Bridget M. said...

mmm perogies and long walks in the cold. Nice!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 10:25:00 am  
Blogger Gia said...

Only you could have an ice cream cone out Santas ass and get away with it! ;P That was an unexpeced gaffaw! Love it.

uloqfh: what I said when your new masthead popped up

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 8:09:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home