Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Disease Has Spread

My sausage Fingers Disease has spread to my gut. I spent all of yesterday curled up in a ball on my couch with a sharp stabbing gut cramp. I described it to boyfriend as "gut labour." It would come in cyclical waves and then stop....and then BAM, STAB, Aggggggggghhhhhhh! Today I'm much better save a couple of "tense" moments.

As per my couch potato day, I was supposed to studying my arse off for my chemistry final, which is tonight. It's very tricky to study while supine on the couch with a 70 lbs. dog and an equally heavy chemistry textbook.

So far my marks have been shit in this course and I have the opportunity to do well if this final goes well but as the minutes slip away, so is my confidence. There are lots of things I understand, give me all the organic compounds you want and I can name the damn things but ask me about hybridization of valence electrons and we've got a problem.

*sigh*

Off to hybridize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home