Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Where'd it go?

My Christmas "vacation" is officially over tomorrow morning at 8:30. It doesn't even feel like I've had much of a break from school although I'm looking forward to a fresh start for this next term!

I spent New Year's Eve at a couples thing! I realized it at one point during the evening and it struck me kind of funny that I attend couple things now! Oh, and I actually quite like them! We had an awesome time just hanging out watching Ms. D. get publicly shagged (hehehehe!! Sorry Ms.D. I just couldn't resist!).

We whipped out the 90's Trivial Pursuit which you would expect me to be good at since those were my "hay day" years but I apparently wasn't socially aware back then. Ahhh, we started the year off on the right foot anyway! We woke up to snow and cottage full of friends and the odd beer bottle! Empty.

Boyfriend and I drove back to my parents' place and spent New Year's day with them, my brother, and my nephew. I was curious to see if Vince would eat the baby by mistake but everyone's limbs are still in tact!

Vince was a happy puppy after getting to run in the freshly fallen snow. It was so beautiful to see the trees with the powdery snow just sitting there so peacefully.



Cheers! To 2006!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

You had a better angle than I to snap pics of Ms D and PC. My shots look a bit more... like a bunch of mangled clothes on a couch! lol

FUN TIMES!! I loved New Years! :)

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 7:05:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home