Thursday, December 29, 2005

Ho ho ho


It's so hard to imagine that Christmas is over and the tree is soon coming down. I had a great time this year with my family even though my pooch stayed home to allow my nephew to play without being ploughed over!

Leading up to Christmas was a bit hectic but once I left for home on Friday everything was fine. A friend of ours dropped by on Thursday to bring gifts to the animals, which included this little gem! I freaking love this thing! Yep, that's a John Deere ball cap!

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Vince looks great but there is something seriously wrong with your face.

Thursday, December 29, 2005 2:01:00 pm  
Blogger Gia said...

That's cause it isn't hers! lol

Thursday, December 29, 2005 7:34:00 pm  
Blogger Vince said...

Good eye CJ!

Thursday, December 29, 2005 8:23:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home