Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Dog Show

My landlord popped in this evening while picking up the garbage and Vince jumped all over him! Not cool since it was a huge deal to even have him here in the first place. I told him to sit (Vince that is although I'm sure Jim would have love to sit down for a minute) and he did...for a moment before proceeding to demand Jim's attention. Yeay for obedience classes! I told Vince to go to his bed and stay, and he did. Jim was in awe of his obedience and commented several times how impressed he was with him (in spite of the very excited greeting at the door!). It's a good thing to impress the fellow who could potentially evict us all!

-----------------------------------------

Classes are underway and so far so good, I'm maintaining my excited about my courseload. However, it's an unusual feeling to realize I'm probably older than at least two of my instructors.

Strange.

One is hot though. Not bad, a little eye candy for my learning pleasure.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

I LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT!!!

Thursday, January 05, 2006 10:28:00 pm  
Blogger Bridget M. said...

Yay for Vince! And for hot instructors too....:)

Friday, January 06, 2006 10:20:00 am  
Blogger Angela said...

Yah, I love the layout too. Mine needs a life, I just haven't a clue how to do it!

:(

Friday, January 06, 2006 10:46:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home