Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Vanity

These pictures are here for motivational purposes. They are all pre-ass-explosion. As I scrolled through these I noticed there was a lot of partying going on then, perhaps I need more of that. Hmmmm?

Mission: Lose 20 lbs.


This is at my friend's wedding in 2001. Not sure why my mouth has gone all Katie Holmes on me but at least my Goddaughter makes up for it!

Apple picking 2001. This is only here because the breast augmenting apples made me laugh.



Pre-boyfriend in 2000. I'm actually the taller one for a change, all 5'3" of me!

There may have been some Hydroxycut and rigorous exercise involved here. I'm at my parents' place about to go out and get SMASHED at a hockey party. Wow, I haven't used those words in a sentence together since...this picture!

Smashed! This is after meeting boyfriend in 2000. We'd been dating for about 2 months here. No, I did not have sex on the first date. I waited two more... Damn, I'm easy.

Why the hell am I on the floor?

This is just after my brother's wedding in 2000. I was celebrating being out of the horrific dress I was forced into as an attendant...on my brother's side. This was also between romps...yay for hairspray!

Welcome to 1980. Just thought these were cute (hence title, "vanity")

2 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

AHHH! You're so cute i could eat you - though Ronald MdDonald looks pretty freaky!
And woa baby! Are you a hottie - ALMOST as hot as you are now!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 10:57:00 pm  
Blogger Vince said...

Eat me puh-lease! I like how that sounds!

You flatter me so but hang on for a second and I'll show you another picture...you think these are hot...

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 11:06:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home