Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Time

I cannot believe how my "spare" time is being totally sucked away before my very eyes. I've only been back at classes for a week and already I feel like my time is no longer my own. I actually enjoy my courses so far so I don't mind attending class at this point but I don't feel like I accomplished all I wanted to over Christmas break. I have so many people I intended to visit with that I had not seen at all and the friends I did see I didn't see enough of. Whine.

-----------------------------------------

Today I had to attend a lab, which is additional class time on top of the regular 3 hours/week of lecture time. We did EMG and Interpolated Twitch. I am SO glad I wasn't the subject. The poor guy had one of his quad muscles involuntarily contracting and then had to endure 30 second stints of maximal contraction over 10 minutes. He was sweating as if he ran a marathon.

It was fun though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

fun for you you sadistic sicko.

:)
that was fun to say.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 7:44:00 pm  
Blogger Vince said...

I know, that's so sad! I should be ashamed of myself...but I'm not...dammit!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 8:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home