Sunday, January 15, 2006

Toots

Vince is laying beside me on the couch and farting at me. I can hear the air seeping from his arse. It is vile.

---------------------------------------

I'm just returning from Ms. D's birthday/going away party for her snogger. I drove all around familiar territory looking for a street sign that had been ploughed down by the provincially operated snow removal "professionals." Everyone seemed to have a good time, especially Ms. D and PC (her snogger). I think PC's mother particularly enjoyed hearing about Ms.D's various trists, drunks, and losing of virginity. Way to impress the potential mother-in-law!

Reason to not invite me to your birthday party:

"Happy birthday PC, can you fix my windshield wipers? I forgot to bring you a card."
----------------------------------------

I feel like I'm finally getting caught up with my friends that I wanted to visit with over Christmas! I saw friends that I haven't seen in quite a while! I'm feeling better about that!
I even learned how to play dominos...and I like it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I like dominoes too.

Sunday, January 15, 2006 6:11:00 pm  
Blogger Angela said...

I think PC's mother particularly enjoyed hearing about Ms.D's various trists, drunks, and losing of virginity. Way to impress the potential mother-in-law!

PLEASE tell me my mother had already left by this time (?)

Sunday, January 15, 2006 6:12:00 pm  
Blogger Vince said...

Your mama was long gone. The booze didn't start to free flow until your parents departed!

Sunday, January 15, 2006 6:29:00 pm  
Blogger Angela said...

Hmmm. Suspicious!

Sunday, January 15, 2006 10:19:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home