Sunday, January 15, 2006

Kong

I think I may be part owner of Kong now after my huge investment in Kong toys yesterday. Vince has chewed through all of his toys and once they're destroyed sufficiently, he eats them! I have seen stuffing, orange teddy bear limbs, plastic eyes, and much more in his poop after his various toy feasts. Dogs do stupid things.

*Jess, don't read this part*

I spent $65 on dog toys! Eeek.

I bought the Classic Kong, I bought the Kong Dental Stick, I already had the Kong Retiever and the Kong Ball, I bought the Kong Peanut Butter Stuff'N.

I should be getting paid for this post.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

I am so not surprised. I hope the cats don't feel lift out though.

Just kidding!!! ;P

Sunday, January 15, 2006 2:30:00 pm  
Blogger Vince said...

They're used to it now! They won't play with much anyway, they're so hard to buy for!

Sunday, January 15, 2006 6:30:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home