Friday, January 27, 2006

Normal

Everything's back to normal with the website. My web hosting company called me yesterday and had their dates off by a week. All was up and running again by last night.

-------------------------------------

The ice princesses were out last night (Me, CJ, and Ms.D). We hit the ice and ripped off several laps around the rink. No major slips and falls although Ms. D did perform quite the rock-star slide into the boards.

I was expecting my arse to be sore today but it is not! You all can rest easily now knowing that!

------------------------------------

The tentative exam schedule made it's first appearance today. I write on April 18th at 9 am and on April 19th at 2 pm. At least I'll get them all finished at once!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bridget M. said...

I'm glad your arse isn't sore. And good luck in very far advance for those exams!

Friday, January 27, 2006 6:28:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home