Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Need to know basis

Working in the health care industry leads to hearing interesting things from clients/patients eventually.

For instance, last week while doing a regular run-of-the-mill back massage my clients tells me his wife was a nympho back when they first started dating 30 years ago. I didn't ask him that, I didn't need to know that.

Later, a female client, who I do not know that well outside of work, blurts out the fact that she has an appointment to get breast implants. Again, why? I didn't need to know that either.

I don't mind though. I hold interesting, incriminating, embarrassing facts about a lot of people...and I'm bound by confidentiality. Maybe that's why...

------------------------------------

I totally scored a rockin' belt from my dad's closet on the weekend. I grabbed this brown leather belt with a solid buckle on it that surely would not fit him, even on a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home