Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Today

My first class today ended abruptly when a student passed out in the middle of class. A few people giggled thinking he had just dozed off but it turned out that he had fainted or something worse. The instructor approached him to check on his state and he had started showing signs of life but was very groggy and incoherent. We were dismissed as the instructor and a few of the student's friends waited for an ambulance. The poor guy had crawled up onto the desk (a very long one) and was stretched out on it when I left. Freaky.

---------------------------------------------

I'm off to register Vince in level two obedience classes after my next client. I'm not overly confident this time around but we shall see...

--------------------------------------------

Boyfriend and gang are off to Haiti again in February...without me...again!! I vowed not to go again until I finished my degree. Stupid degree. My only consolation is I'm house sitting for a couple that organizes the whole venture and they have a great spot. There'll be me, three cats, four dogs, one hundred acres, a hot tub, a frozen pond to skate on, a sled and a hill... It's the perfect winter haven!

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

WOA! can Genghis and I visit?
Good luck with Obedience classes..we are SO NOT there!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 4:24:00 pm  
Blogger Vince said...

Sure can! We'll be on the route to Crabbe in case you need to warm up afterward!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 8:29:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home