Saturday, January 28, 2006

Mission Accomplished

After purchasing a new rug for the entry/kitchen in my apartment I spun off into an all out kitchen overhaul. A much needed overhaul I might add. I love my place even though it isn't a large space it has character and my kitchen has been suffering neglect to "n"th degree!

...and now it's done!

I have thrashed, donated, and relocated most of my kitchen "stuff" and now have EMPTY draws and cupboard space! I currently have occupied about 1/3 of the space I had originally crammed with my crap! I'm a happy girl!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

We 'overhauled' our storage area today. The whole house is sighing in relief. I find it takes a LOT of motivation to get to the CleanSweep stage, but boy once you're there, there is just no stopping!

Sunday, January 29, 2006 5:51:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home