Thursday, February 09, 2006

Comfy

So, it's time to introduce my new friends. Pink Crocs and Blue Crocs, it's important to have a pair in each possible shade. My next pair will be black Aspens...eeeee!!! These may be the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I've worn them at work for the past few days and have fallen quite deeply for my new friends. Yes, they are foam. Yes, they do make your feet sweat a bit but they DO NOT STINK. And, you can wash 'em, bleach 'em, whatever you want to do to them...not that I will, but I could. I'm totally getting a pair for my nurse-friend, she'll love them! Love 'em love 'em love 'em.

House sitting begins tomorrow after work! I'm quite looking forward to a change in scenery. I will try to buy a new cord for my digital camera so I can post pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home