Sunday, February 12, 2006

Animal Land

I'm officially house sitting up a storm! I have seven fur balls kickin' around and am loving it! The three dogs that actually belong in the house are very loving and gentle and they just want snuggles and cuddles all of the time. Vince was a bugger the first two nights as he pooped on the floor...aggggghhh! I was so not impressed. He seems much more settled today though so I'm hoping there will be no incidents of the poopy kind anymore.

I've been trying to work on an assignment for my afternoon class tomorrow and it is not my best work. It's one of those assignments that I think I know what the instructor wants but when I sit down to it I become overwhelmed and lost. I've done what I can do and we'll see how it goes.

Boyfriend is officially gone back to Haiti (with the people I'm dog/cat/house sitting for). I got an email from him saying all is well and they had arrived with no complications. I then received an email from another team member (I'm on the mailing list) and his first line said they had my boyfriend tied up and they may consider untying him when they arrive home, NOT "we're here" "great flight in" BUT "we have *boyfriend* tied up... He's such a goof, he's probably already streaked around the compound.

Off to finish the assignment...blah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home