Monday, June 25, 2007

Because I can

I'm sorry.

I thought I should apologize in advance for forcing you to look at my mini-garden pictures. By the way, I planted a mini-garden. It's wee, about 2 and a half feet by about 8 feet or so. I've planted winter squash, beets, lettuce (don't remember what kind), zucchini, and cucumber. I also planted carrots, radish, and peas in another small garden. I'm new to gardening so I'll post my progress for your "amusement!"


Wow, I need to get a life.


Anyway...
Here are the zucchini and few random squash 12 days after planting:

Here are the lettuce...you'd have to blow up the picture to see them!

This is a lone lettuce that's a bit bigger than the rest!

These are beets, look closely!

Winter squash:

1 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

You have a very nice dirt patch.

I kid! I see them. Inviting us over for salad in Sept?
G.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 1:34:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home