Thursday, February 08, 2007

Fuck fuck fuck I can't say fuck enough

(hehehe)

So really though, I am thoroughly pissed. My account at the university has been locked up (again) because my student loan hasn't arrived yet. I called the student loan office today and I am getting a grand total of $675.00 for this term, which doesn't even come close to covering the cost of my tuition. They said I should have $6000+ dollars to contribute!! Snort!!! If I had that I'd pay my income taxes off in full. Fucking student loan formulas. God forbid anyone try to better themselves.

You know it's so incredibly frustrating to know that to work as a receptionist in a government office in this town you have to have a university degree, be bilingual, and be willing to work for a lot less money than what you would expect with those qualifications. A receptionist! But when it comes to student loans to acquire the minimum standard education, which we get to pay back with interest, they are so fucking stingy.

"No dear student, a life of mediocracy for you! Accept and enjoy!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Gia said...

That rots kiki. ((((((((monster hugs))))))))))) heading your way.

Hope things look up asap.

xo
G.

Saturday, February 10, 2007 9:10:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home