Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The long winter

I was just annoyed today. First, I spilled a half of a cup of coffee into my basket full of clean folded linens for work. Not off to a good start to say the least. Somehow I managed not to swear or to throw the coffee cup.

My client was a breath of fresh air as is usually the case. Work generally is "fun" for me save a few folks that are a lot of work. From there I ventured off to the land of higher education (insert eye rolling here) where everyone is an idiot. On my way into the biology building I pulled open a door not realizing or caring the someone was on the other side and since I was closer I continued to move as though I was going to pass through the door that I had opened. A girl on the other side says "Thank you!" and pushed awkwardly toward and then through the door. Uhhh, honey, I wasn't holding it for you!

The class I was in caused my head to hurt.

The next class (lab) caused my head to almost explode. This lab is going to be the death of me.

I came home after popping by the grocery store to pick up cleaner because Vince had shit on the floor.

I put salad dressing into my deli purchased salad but had to switch bowls twice because the lettuce kept spilling out over the top. While reaching for bowl #2 boyfriend's power bar that he bought at the It Costs An Arm and A LEg Store fell out of the cupboard. I didn't throw it. I wanted to throw it. But I didn't throw it.

I ate.

I binged on chocolate.

I have a chemistry midterm tomorrow.

Rough day.

On a happier note, my clogged bathtub drain was fixed today and I showered!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home